We hope you are enjoying your stay here. As you know we mostly publish tips and recipes. So if you are chef or a keen cook and would like to share something to our audience, we’d like to hear you. We advise you, though, to please take a look around our site to know and feel what kind of content we are looking for. Once you do, check out our guidelines below and do not hesitate to send us your pitch.
- We ONLY accept cooking or baking tips (meaning, no recipes submissions).
- Word count must not be below 1,000 words.
- Writing style must either be listicles or recent news regarding food industry.
- Wait for our confirmation.
- It is important that you are aware of this: We DO NOT publish your guest posts for free. Details will be sent via email.
- Once your article is accepted, all copyrights will be transferred to us and you are not allowed to re-publish it elsewhere.